Nowadays, Google’s main moto is to deliver the most relevant and well-written content in the SERPs that should satisfy the user’s intent.
And it makes sense as there are millions of articles published every single day, Google has to be very careful with what to rank and what not.
Bloggers and copywriters have to come up with new strategies to stand out of the crowd and get their pieces in front of people using Google organic reach.
That includes drafting an article outline around the user intent, competitor analysis, reverse engineering the NLP, taking care of the meta title and meta description, etc.
But that includes a lot of work and effort and that’s where SEO content optimization tools come into play.
These tools use their advanced algorithms to figure out what users are looking for in a particular topic and based on that data they guide you through the entire content-creating process.
I know you are getting excited about the tools now, don’t worry, I have drafted a list of 5 Best SEO content optimization tools that will help you write amazing content in no time.
5 Best SEO Content Optimization Tools
1. Neuronwriter (My Pick)
If you’re looking for a content optimization tool that can help you understand your user’s intent and optimize your content accordingly, neuronwriter is the best option available.
It uses NLP technology to analyze Google SERPs and determine what type of content is ranking on Google.
Neuronwriter makes it easy to understand your competition and find the right keywords to target. With its competition data, you can quickly see what’s working well for them and adapt your own content accordingly.
With this information, you can make sure that your own content is ranking highly for the right keywords.
Currently, Neuronwriter prices range from €19/month to €97/month depending upon the plan you choose.
They also have a lifetime deal running on Appsumo, you can take a look at that too.
Neuronwriter Pros and Cons
- Supports 170+ Languages
- Amazing content optimization using advanced NLP and competitor analysis
- High-quality AI writer outputs
- Provides helpful metrics about keywords like volume, CPC, Moz DA, etc
- Internal linking suggestions
- Content ideas
- Plagiarism checker
- Affordable & comes with trial
- Regular updates and improvements
- UI is a bit complicated
- The plagiarism checker needs improvement
- Internal linking can be improved for eg. AI should be able to detect all the anchors that can be linked to specific blog posts and then one click can automatically add all the links to the anchors just like the link whisper plugin.
2. Surfer SEO
Surfer SEO is an incredibly powerful content optimization tool that can help you improve your website’s ranking in search engines.
The web-based platform provides you with a number of features that you can use to improve your website’s content.
What sets Surfer SEO apart from other content optimization tools is its ability to suggest keywords based on real-time data.
This means that you can be sure that the keywords you’re using are the ones that people are actually searching for.
In addition, Surfer SEO’s reports are easy to understand and interpret, so you can make the necessary changes to your content quickly and easily.
Surfer SEO Pricing
Surfer SEO prices range from $59/month to $239/month depending upon the plan you choose.
Surfer SEO Pros and Cons
- Beautiful UI
- Team management
- SEO audits
- Easy to optimize your articles for SERPs
- Website tracking feature
- Chrome plugin and wordpress integration
- Very costly
- Sometimes wrong volumes estimates
If you’re looking for a tool that can help you with topic research, keyword research, and SEO content optimization, then look no further than writerzen. They offer a comprehensive suite of tools to help you with all aspects of content marketing.
One of the most important things they offer is the ability to clusters your keywords into silos. This means that you can combine and group your keywords content into specific categories, making it easier for search engines to treat you as an authority site on that topic.
They also offer a keyword golden ratio tool, which allows you to find low-competitive keywords that are easier to rank.
They also let you draft content outlines and keywords based on your ranking competitors, this ensures that your content is optimized for both search engines and readers.
They also have an in-built AI writer but that is kinda useless in my opinion.
All in all, writerzen is a great tool for anyone looking to improve their content marketing strategy.
Writerzen prices range from $27/month to $69/month depending upon the plan you choose.
Writerzen Pros and Cons
- Beautiful UI
- Team management Feature (New)
- Topic clustering
- Keyword research
- Keywod golden ratio (Bulk)
- All in title (Bulk)
- Relatively small keyword database (i have personally searched the same keyword on SemRush and there was a huge difference between the number of keywords shown by Semrush vs writerzen)
- There are many bugs in the tool (Which may get fixed in future updates)
- Very basic plagiarism checker (Do not use deep search technology like quetext)
If you’re looking for a comprehensive SEO tool that can help you with everything from SERP analysis and content optimization to AI writing, Frase.io is a great option.
With its AI-powered writing assistant, it’s easy to create high-quality, keyword-rich content that will help you rank higher in search results.
And thanks to its SERP analysis features, you can keep an eye on what your competitors are doing, what headings they are suing, and how they are drafting their content, and adjust your own strategy accordingly.
Writerzen prices range from $14.99/month to $114.99/month depending upon the plan you choose.
Frase.io Pros and Cons
- Amazing SERP analysis
- Write and optimize articles on one platform
- Keyword suggestion
- Multiple AI writing modules for different purposes
- Multiple user seats
- AI writer is not very effective
- Not having any trial subscription
RankIQ is an AI-based SEO tool that provides users with a library of low-competition keywords. With RankIQ, you can write and optimize content for your website or blog, helping you to rank higher in search engine results pages.
In addition to providing users with a list of low competition keywords, RankIQ also offers an AI-based SEO report for your posts and gives you a grade rating, which can help you to identify the scope of improvements to rank your content higher in Google.
They do not have a complicated pricing structure, they only have one subscription of $49/month, which gives you complete access to the tool.
RankIQ Pros and Cons
- Massive low-competition keyword library covering all the niches
- The list gets regular updates
- Title optimizer
- Content optimizer
- Word count suggestion
- Content grade system
- The developer is a blogger himself
- Not very advanced as compared to Surfer SEO and neuronwriter
- Their main focus is on low competitive keywords rather than optimization
- Do not save the username and password, you have to log in again and again to use it.
- The tool is kinda slow
1. Do content written using SEO optimization tools actually rank on Google?
Yes, if you optimize your content based on the suggestions given by these tools you will definitely see improvement in your SERP rankings but ranking also depends on the difficulty of the keyword, the niche and your website authority.
So relying completely on these SEO tools for rankings is wrong.
2. Can I optimize my old articles with SEO optimization tools?
Yes, you can do that, just put in your target keyword and follow the steps and then paste your old article into the editor these tools will help you identify the flaws in your articles, and then you can optimize it accordingly.
By using the right tools, you can ensure that your content is seen by more people and that it has the potential to convert those people into customers or clients.
These SEO content optimization tools help you to improve your content ranking and visibility. They can also help you to save time and money by optimizing your content for better search engine results.
So, pick your favorite tool today and see the difference in your rankings.